This Policy was last modified September 19, 2023.
Special assistance is available for persons with disabilities. If you need assistance accessing our service in an alternative format, please contact us at email@example.com or call 1-800-717-6976.
The purpose of this Policy is to inform you of the measures we take to protect your personal information and the ways in which we collect, use, disclose and retain your information in order to operate the Program and for other purposes described below. “Personal information” is any information that identifies, relates to, describes, is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with an identified or identifiable individual or or household, such as a member’s address, telephone number, or transaction activity. (Personal information does not include aggregate or deidentified information.)
- What personal information we collect
- How we collect it
- How we use that information
- How to opt-out of promotional and marketing offers
- How we may share personal information
- How we protect your information
- How to access, verify and update your information
- How to reach us should you have any questions or concerns
When you become a member of the Program, or any time that you interact or do business with us, you agree to the terms of this Policy as updated from time to time. Whether you are new to the Program or a long-time member, please take the time to get to know and familiarize yourself with our privacy policies and practices as described in this Policy. We are constantly reviewing our policies and practices, taking into account changes to privacy laws and feedback from members. Amendments to this Policy will be posted on our website and we will take reasonable steps to communicate any material changes to members.
We will only use and disclose your personal information to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected or as otherwise identified in this Policy. Other uses of your personal information will only be undertaken after we have obtained your additional consent, or as may be required or permitted by law.
What personal information do we collect?
Because Lift & Shift operates the Program on behalf of Tires Only, Lift & Shift collects personal information in connection with the operation of the Program. Some of that information is shared with Tires Only as described below.
Lift & Shift collects personal information in order to manage the Program and allow for the accumulation and redemption of Points. The following are examples of personal information that Lift & Shift collects:
- When you join the Program, identifying information, such as your name, mailing address, telephone number, email address and your employing company’s name.
- When you visit the Program’s website, information about your usage such as the webpages viewed, frequency of visits, time spent on the site, and location information.
Whenever you make qualifying purchases, information may be transferred to or from Tires Only such as:
- your email address or other unique identifier;
- a description of the transaction for which the Points were earned; and
- The number of Points earned within the Program.
How do we collect personal information?
Lift & Shift will always collect your personal information by fair and lawful means. Wherever possible, Lift & Shift will collect personal information directly from you, for example, when you join the Program or manage your account by visiting our website. We sometimes collect personal information through third party service providers and may collect personal information through social media pages and contests and/or promotions undertaken by Tires Only.
Lift & Shift relies on you to update your profile as required and ensure that your contact information is accurate. On occasion, we may acquire additional data from trusted third parties who have the necessary consent to provide such information, in order to help us better administer our Program and understand your interests and preferences. Generally, the information received from third parties is used to help us update, expand and analyze the Program’s records.
How do we use your personal information?
We use your personal information to administer the Tires Only Rewards Program and enhance your experience as a member of the Program. This includes the management of member accounts to accurately record and update the Points that you have accumulated in the Program through qualifying purchases or that you have redeemed. We also use your personal information to better understand your preferences, needs, interests and usage in order to develop, enhance, and provide products and services that best meet your expectations, and to measure the success of the Program’s features, benefits and promotions.
In particular, we may collect, use and disclose your personal information for a number of purposes, including, but not limited to, the following:
- To contact and communicate with you, including via email or other channels;
- To verify your identity;
- To advise you of changes to the Program;
- To provide customer service, respond to and process redemption requests and address questions you may have about your account;
- To communicate offers about accumulation and redemption opportunities, benefits, products and services provided by Tires Only Rewards Program;
- For information security;
- When conferring with Tires Only regarding the Program;
- When done in compliance with this Policy;
- For marketing purposes where you have authorized marketing communications; and
- For quality assurance and record keeping purposes.
We will not collect, use or disclose personal information for other purposes without obtaining your further consent, except where authorized or required by law.
How to opt-out?
The Tires Only Rewards Program respects the privacy of its Members when promoting products or services. You may withdraw your consent to uses of your information that are beyond what is necessary for the administration of the Program. If you no longer wish to receive marketing and promotional offers, you may withdraw your consent by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link in our email communications to you. We will timely implement your requested change(s).
Members can also opt-out of receiving marketing and promotional communications in electronic, printed or verbal format by writing us at:
Tires Only Rewards Program
PO Box 273
West Seneca, NY 14224
By email to firstname.lastname@example.org
The decision to opt-out of additional marketing and promotional communications does not affect a Member’s ability to earn or redeem Points in the Tires Only Rewards Program. We may, however, still use your email address to provide information about your membership in the Program or your account.
Cookies & Other Tracking Technologies
- Estimate audience size and usage patterns;
- Understand and save your preferences for future visits, allowing us to customize the website and Program to your individual needs;
- Advertise new content and services that relate to your interests;
- Keep track of advertisements and search engine results;
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions to resolve issues and offer better site experiences and tools in the future; and
- Recognize when you return to the website.
How You Can Opt-Out of Cookies?
Your browser may give you the ability to control cookies or other tracking tools. How you do so depends on the type of tool. Certain browsers can be set to reject browser cookies. You can find out more about Cookies and how to manage them by visiting www.allaboutcookies.org.
You can opt out of Cookies set by specific entities by following the instructions found at this link: Google
How do we share your personal information?
Your information may be shared with other companies for the express purpose of administering the Program and delivering products or services to Members. To this end, your personal information will be transferred from Tires Only to Lift & Shift and vice versa, in order to administer the Program.
We share your personal information in order to administer your account, develop and promote the Program, and make offers related to accumulation and redemption opportunities, benefits, products and services.
Your personal information may be transferred to third-party service providers, including data processing and storage firms, that perform work or provide services in order to help us to manage and administer the Program. These service providers are contractually obligated to maintain confidentiality, safeguard all information provided to them, and use the information disclosed to them only for the purposes of the Program.
We may be required to disclose information about you:
- if required to do so by law, regulation or legal process (such as a court order or subpoena),
- in response to requests by government agencies, such as law enforcement authorities, or
- when we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical harm or financial loss or in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual illegal activity.
We reserve the right to transfer any information we have about you in the event of a sale or transfer of all or a portion of the business or assets (including in the event of a reorganization, dissolution or liquidation) of either Tires Only or Lift & Shift.
How do we protect your information?
We have appropriate safeguards (physical, technological and organizational) in place that are designed to keep your personal information safe and secure. Employees are trained on the importance of maintaining the security and confidentiality of personal information. Please note that while we use reasonable efforts to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of any information that is transmitted via the Internet.
Your personal information will only be collected, used and disclosed, and will only be retained as long as required to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected, or as may be required by law. Your personal information is retained in secure facilities, such as offices and data centres with restricted access. Electronic data is protected by technological means, such as firewalls, access controls and encryption.
We retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services, comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements. When a member's account has been inactive for seven (7) years, all personal information is destroyed, anonymized or otherwise disposed of using secure methods.
Your personal information may be transferred to a third-party service provider who provides services to us or on our behalf such as hosting, data management and storage services. We may, or any such third-party service provider may, use servers for such purposes which are located outside of the country in which you reside. Where your personal information is processed in a location outside of your country, the laws of that foreign jurisdiction may apply and privacy protection rights in that jurisdiction may be weaker than the protections afforded in the country in which you reside.
How can you find out what personal information we have?
You can access, verify and update your personal information directly online, as well as review your recent transaction history by logging in to your account on our website. You may also request access to this information by contacting our customer service center.
You may request that updates or corrections be made to your information in order to ensure that it remains complete and accurate.
Notice to Nevada Residents
Nevada law allows Nevada residents to opt-out of the sale of certain types of personal information. Subject to several exceptions, Nevada law defines “sale” to mean the exchange of certain types of personal information for monetary consideration to another person. We do not sell personal information as defined in the Nevada law. However, if you are a Nevada resident, you still may submit a verified request to opt-out of sales and we will record your instructions and incorporate them in the future if our policy changes. Opt-out requests may be sent to email@example.com.
Notice to California Residents
The CCPA defines “personal information” to mean information that identifies, relates to, describes, is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular California resident or household. Personal information does not include publicly available, deidentified or aggregated information. For purposes of this “Notice to California Residents” section we will refer to this information as “Personal Information.”
Right to Know About Personal Information Collected, Disclosed, or Sold
You have the right to request that we disclose what Personal Information we have collected about you in the 12-month period preceding your request. This right includes the right to request any or all of the following:
- Specific pieces of Personal Information that we have collected about you;
- Categories of Personal Information that we have collected about you;
- Categories of sources from which the Personal Information was collected;
- Categories of Personal Information that we sold (if applicable) or disclosed for a business purpose about you;
- Categories of third parties to whom the Personal Information was sold (if applicable) or disclosed for a business purpose; and
- The business or commercial purpose for collecting or, if applicable, selling Personal Information.
Collection of Personal Information
We currently collect and, in the 12 months prior to the Last Updated date of this Policy, have collected the following categories of Personal Information:
- Identifiers (name, postal address, online identifier, IP address, email address, account name)
- Unique personal identifiers (device identifier; cookies, beacons, pixel tags, mobile ad identifiers, or other similar technology; customer number)
- Telephone number
- Internet or other electronic network activity information (browsing history; search history; and information regarding a consumer’s interaction with the Sites, application or advertisement)
- Geolocation data
- Commercial information (records of products or services purchased, obtained or considered)
- Professional or employment-related information (e.g., company name and role)
The Personal Information is collected from users directly and from internet service providers, data analytics providers, and operating systems and platforms. Not all categories of Personal Information are collected from each source.
In addition to the purposes stated above in the section “How We Use Your Information”, we currently collect and have collected the above categories of Personal Information for the following business or commercial purposes:
- Detecting security incidents, protecting against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, and prosecuting those responsible for that activity
- Debugging to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality
- Performing services, including maintaining or servicing accounts, providing customer service, processing or fulfilling orders and transactions, verifying customer information, and providing advertising, marketing, and analytic services
- Undertaking internal research for technological development and demonstration
- Undertaking activities to verify or maintain the quality or safety of our services or products, and to improve, upgrade, or enhance same
- Commercial purposes, such as by inducing another person to buy, join, subscribe to, provide, or exchange products, goods, information, or services, or enabling or effecting, directly or indirectly, a commercial transaction
Disclosure or Sale of Personal Information
We do not sell personal information about you to outside parties. The following table identifies the categories of Personal Information that we disclosed for a business purpose to service providers in the prior 12 months and, for each category, the category of service providers or third parties to whom the Personal Information was disclosed or sold. We do not knowingly collect or sell the Personal Information of minors under 16 years of age.
|Category of Personal Information
|Category of Service Providers
|name, postal address, company name and role, email address, account name, telephone number
|online identifier, IP address, device identifier, cookies, beacons, pixel tags, mobile ad identifiers
|Data analytics providers
|browsing history, search history, and information regarding a consumer’s interaction with the website, application or advertisement; records of products or services purchased, obtained or considered; geolocation data
|Data analytics providers
Right to Request Deletion of Personal Information
You have the right to request that we delete the Personal Information about you that we have collected. However, we are not required to comply with a request to delete if it is necessary for us to maintain the Personal Information in order to, for example, complete a transaction, detect security incidents, comply with a legal obligation, or otherwise use the Personal Information, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which you provided the information.
How to Submit a Request to Know or Delete
You may submit a request to know or delete by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Process for Verifying a Request to Know or Delete
If we determine that your request is not subject to an exemption or exception, we will comply with your request upon verification of your identity and, to the extent applicable, the identity of the California resident on whose behalf you are making such request. We will verify your identity either to a “reasonable degree of certainty” or a “reasonably high degree of certainty” depending on the sensitivity of the Personal Information and the risk of harm to you by unauthorized disclosure or deletion as applicable.
For requests to access categories of Personal Information and for requests to delete Personal Information that is not sensitive and does not pose a risk of harm by unauthorized deletion, we will verify your identity to a “reasonable degree of certainty” by verifying at least two data points that you previously provided to us and which we have determined to be reliable for the purpose of verifying identities.
For requests to access specific pieces of Personal Information or for requests to delete Personal Information that is sensitive and poses a risk of harm by unauthorized deletion, we will verify your identity to a “reasonably high degree of certainty” by verifying at least three pieces of Personal Information previously provided to us and which we have determined to be reliable for the purpose of verifying identities. In addition, you will be required to submit a signed declaration under penalty of perjury stating that you are the individual whose Personal Information is being requested.
Right to Non-Discrimination for the Exercise of a California Resident’s Privacy Rights
We will not discriminate against California residents if they exercise any of the rights provided in the CCPA as described in this section “Notice to California Residents.”
If you are submitting a request on behalf of a California resident, please submit the request through one of the designated methods discussed above. After submitting the request, and if the request is not subject to an exemption or exception, we will require additional information to verify your authority to act on behalf of the California resident, such as a signed writing from the consumer to the authorized agent and information proving that the consumer is a California resident.
We may at times provide consumers with a financial incentive, such as different pricing or services, for providing their personal information. When we do so, we feel that the value of the different pricing or services you will receive exceeds the cost of providing such personal information. You will always have an option whether or not to partake in such incentive programs.
Shine the Light Law
We do not disclose personal information obtained through our Sites to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. Accordingly, we have no obligations under California Civil Code § 1798.83.
Questions or Concerns?
Tires Only Rewards Program
PO Box 273
West Seneca, NY 14224
Changes in Policy
From time to time, we may change our Policy. If we do, we will post an updated copy on this webpage. Please review this Policy periodically for updates.